Today, we had a visit from the Library and got down to the nitty gritty of planning our Chocolate adverts.
We also discussed nonsense words in the poem The Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll (of Alice in Wonderland fame) and the book Wocket in my Pocket by Dr Seuss.
Here’s a funny version of The Jabberwocky from the Muppets.
Our YouTube champions read The Seasons by Steve Turner and I think my Teacher is a Cowboy by John Coldwall
- Finish the Chocolate Touch. Final homework comprehension questions. I will be collecting these for marking next lesson.
- Finish your chocolate advert for display next week.
- Chocolate treat making activity (see recipes below). An e-mail will be sent to the parents about this activity.
- Spelling List 4 (Spelling City 4)
- YouTube Champions: Mael and Elena